Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Fish Spa

Hi!

A couple weeks ago my friends and I went to a Fish Spa.  We had been seeing them around we finally decided to try it for ourselves.  What you do is sit on a ledge and put your feet into an aquarium tank with all of these little fish and they swim up to your feet and eat off all of your dead skin. 


As you can see from the picture, it was one of the weirdest feelings I've ever experienced.  I described it as a tickling feeling all over your feet, other people said it felt like the fish were pinching them or the pins and needles feeling when your feet fall asleep. 











We sat there for about fifteen minutes which was more than enough for me.  Afterward my feet really did feel softer!  It was an interesting experience and I am glad that I tried it out but once was definitely enough for me :)

That's all for now ttyl!

Michelle <3

1 comment:

Unknown said...

thats cool i got to try it sometime