Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Updates Coming Soon!

Hi Everyone!

I'm sorry that I haven't been so good at updating this week, things have been crazy!  Last week we had school Monday-Thursday and Friday-Saturday we stayed with a Hill Tribe and it was so fun!  We hiked to a waterfall, had a talent show, and sat around a campfire until late that night.  On Saturday we went river rafting and rode on elephants!  On Sunday my friends and I went to the Tiger Kingdom and got to pet baby tigers!  Yesterday was Thailand's new year, Songkran, and it is also a water festival.  We got to be in the parade with Uniserv (the place that we are staying at) and we got totally soaked!  We have the rest of the week off of school so some of my friends and I are going on a road trip around northern Thailand.  I'm not exactly sure where we are going but some of the places might be Pai, Chiang Rai, and the Golden Triangle.  There are pictures from all of these events I just need to get them from other people because my camera died for some of it and other things I didn't even bring it to because it is not water proof.  But when I get back from this trip I will definitely write in more detail about the things I have been up to.  I hope you are all doing well and I love you!

Michelle <3

No comments: